To complete our team, we are looking for an (m/f) :
(EU funded project in the field of Education & Training)
Permanent contract, full-time position based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium) - Teleworking: 2 days/week
Published on 7 March 2022
The Instructional Designer (m/f) reports to the Department Manager and is responsible for the creation of educational content from needs analysis, conceptualisation to publishing.
Details of the function
- Conduct a pedagogical needs analysis and technical possibilities for creating distance language learning activities
- Make proposals to the Pedagogical Experts for the creation and implementation of the activities.
- Create activity descriptions, reference them and create control sheets for those activities.
- Create and test templates or activities.
- Create a course architecture on Articulate Storyline
- Order visual or audio materials to the in-house graphic designers/video makers.
- You hold a graduate degree in languages. Master’s degree or equivalent in an area of digital education is preferable.
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience as an Instructional Designer in the field of languages and have created educational materials for use in online and digital environments.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the use of Articulate Storyline
- You have in-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- You have a knowledge of English and French corresponding to level C1 as defined by the
- CEFR. The knowledge of another language is an asset.
- You can work autonomously, relish challenges, have an easy-going temperament and have experience leading a team of people.
- You have a strong, proven interest in ICT in education and in instructional design.
We offer you
- Exciting work in a constantly changing environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working on innovative projects.
- The opportunity to work for an organisation renown for the quality of its services and for its pro-active management.
- A salary package to match your profile.
- Fringe benefits.
Send your cover letter and CV by email directly to Florence Baily: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference number: ID-FBA1221.